Sunday 7 September 2008

The maddest episode of Jerry Springer


Anybody that knows me personally will no i have a strong love for the jerry springer show.i been watching it since i was 8 with my sister. It was probably because the fact he never actually sorts out a problem what so ever and slyly takes the piss out of guest.
but this morning i was horrified to watch this episode, events ran
 like this
i got a call from my mate at 10:10am about how my girl was on living 114 (sky digital)
im there thinking what is this dude on at this time of
 the morning, i aint got no girl but i changed the channel any how. to be greeted by
 this !

I was gutted that it wasn't actually my girl on t.v but it was this poor mans girl(s) who was.
He is offically lost due to the fact he moved to those.. females.


damn! Good luck to him.














No comments: